Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cardinal

I'm writing about my little buddy today because I haven't seen him yet.. I think I heard him singing out front, but he hasn't knocked on the window even once. I wonder if he knows that my Mom and Bob are coming tonight, and Bob might just shoot him. No, I'm just kidding, Bob wouldn't really do that. But I'm not sure he's going to find it as interesting as my Mom will. Or might. I'm sort of assuming she'll care. But he really is a neat little guy. Stupid, but neat.

So if you didn't already know, Cardinal knocks on our den bedroom window daily. Like seriously, every single day. I've posted a video of him doing it here, and I've also got a clip of him singing here.

So I'm a little concerned that I haven't seen his smiling face yet today. Well, maybe not smiling face... but cute little face none-the-less.

Anyways, maybe because I miss him today, here are a few of my favourite shots of him.







Isn't he nice to look at? And you should really hear him sing!

No comments:

Post a Comment