Sunday, June 6, 2010

Escape?

I'm sitting here, as per usual, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes even though I've been awake for nearly three hours. I'm supposed to be writing report cards but I've been playing Bejewelled Blitz on Facebook instead to pass the time, and so I won't think so much. I've already browsed the JobBank feed, and no new jobs will be posted on the weekend anyways, and I've looked at the open houses for Niagara Falls and St. Catherines on Realtor.ca so overall, it's probably been a productive morning. Although I've done nothing. And I'm still in Vancouver. And we're considering moving in less than two months. No moving company or truck booked. Not a single box packed. What are we thinking?

It is simply escape I'm dreaming of? I hear Europe is lovely at this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment